Remote Desktop Access + Monitoring & Alerts
Try RemoteToPC for free! All plans come with a 14 day free trial!
For questions or information about remote access and monitoring of more than 500 computers, please contact our Sales team!
You can cancel service at any time for the first 14 days. Your credit card will not be charged until the 14 day trial period is over.
What features does it come with?
- All Plans come with these features: * Unattended Remote Desktop Access * Computer Health Monitoring * Private Command Center * File Transfer Capability * Multi-Monitor Capable * Multiple Simultaneous Sessions * Multi-Language * Critical System Alerts * Deployment Links you can Email * Multi-System Deployment Capability * Computer Grouping & Search * Android Client * Universal Browser Client * Two-Factor Authentication * Remote Reboot * Wake-on-LAN * Block mouse/keyboard * Safe-mode Reboot * System Heartbeat Monitor * Local Desktop Application * User Management (Enterprise only)
Which plan is right for me?
- If you just need remote access to computers, then the Basic Plan, Business Plan offers Remote Access with 1 account to between 10 and 20 computers.
- If you provide IT support, or need user management with additional logins with multiple simultaneous connections, then you should choose one of the Enterprise plans. All Enterprise level plans provide core system metrics monitoring, critical system alerts, as well as remote desktop access to the systems you support.
What platforms does it work on?
- RemoteToPC currently works on MS Windows based systems (client and host) and Android (native client only) . Windows 7 and above for workstations, and Windows server 2008 and above for servers. We also offer a browser client for access from Mac, Linux, Android, or iPhone browsers.
What gets monitored?
- Currently we monitor 3 critical system metrics, System CPU, Disk Space, and RAM, as well as a Heartbeat monitor to alert you if a Server or important system goes down. There are history graphs in your own private motoring Command Center, and you can have critical systems alerts sent to your email account.